Monday, August 11, 2008

13 Wonderfilled Years


Today, I celebrate my 13th wedding anniversary to this incredible woman. Danette is loyal. She is the first in my corner and the last one standing with me. Danette is a servant. She gives daily, hourly to our young family. She tirelessly picks up, cleans up, dresses up, mops up, lifts up, and looks up. Danette is fun. She loves to laugh and giggle. She sees funny little things we all do each day and she laughs with delight. Danette is merciful. She feels and hurts, she weeps with those who weep and laughs with those who laugh. Danette is organized. With a tight house, a tight budget and a tight calendar, she runs our home with efficiency and love. Danette is understanding. She willingly gave up some special days together while being thoughtful to the needs of our immediate and extended family. Danette is hot! Let's face it she truly is "one-hot mamma." I love you babe, and I am oh so thankful for these 13 years.

1 comment:

Vitamin Z said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Cool! You are kids a beautiful.

Great to hang with you yesterday.

z