Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jedisms


Our boy Jed is at that age in life where he starts to get a little awkward and says and does some very funny things. This weekend he has been especially hyped. He has not stopped talking except for his 3 hour nap today, and he has been bouncing around, giggling and laughing. It's an adventure to say the least. Here is a few of the funny things he did tonight:

Mom, I can't hear Papa. I don't know what's wrong. Oh, the phone is upside down, that might be the problem.
Hey Mom, when do you think we can go to the junkyard. I bet we can get lots of cool stuff there.


While a current song is playing in the background,
Wow this sure is a good song...(a little later) boy, I sure wish I knew how to snap...(and later when singer says, are you ready) yeah, I'm ready!
We love our boy. He is a ton of fun, and he makes us laugh a lot! Here's to 10 more years of it.



No comments: